Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Why Clients Love Zeus' Service

Zeus Mortgage takes great pride in providing excellent service for our Clients. Check out this review from one of our Clients: 

Mr. Kaufman,

I closed on my loan today which Jermarcus assisted me with.  I wanted to let you know he was very responsive, professional and well informed about where we were in the process the entire time.  I wanted you to know he provides the type of service everyone would be proud of and due to that I would recommend Zeus to anyone looking for a home.

Kind Regards and thanks,

Rick Bianchi

Credit Manager

If you are interested in  learning more about the fastest growing mortgage lender in Houston or need help with you mortgage solutions please visit us at AskZeus.com or give us a call at 713-ASK-ZEUS (275-9387). 


No comments:

Post a Comment